Friday, February 3, 2012

You've got a way to keep me on your side. You give me cause for love that I can't hide. For you I know I'd even try to turn the tide. Because you're mine, I walk the line


Last week’s class was really interesting and interactive. We had a guest speaker, who spoke to us about Working with Diverse groups and making connections. This discussion led to “walking across the line” which seemed amusing in the beginning but became rather serious and thoughtful towards the end. Even though I have had classes with my fellow summit residents for the past semester, I didn’t really feel like I knew anything about them, until the class on the 27th of January.  The “walking across the line” activity showed me what common things I have and don’t with the others. It drew us closer as in, we got to know a little more about each other and I thought that, that was a successful class as the one of the class topic was “making connections.”
I am looking forward to many such interactive and fun classes.
            -Pema

No comments:

Post a Comment