Friday, November 11, 2011

Learning and Growing Along the Way

We just had our second week of our Young Athletes Program and it was as enjoyable and wonderful as last week! I really am enjoying spending time and helping these children learn and grow. Not only that but I am also learning so much from this program and I enjoy seeing the children learn and grow. Throughout the remainder of the semester I hope to personally learn more about the children, learn more about what I can do to help them individually and grow more as a leader and team member. In regards to our project, I hope to a growth in the program. Currently, this program is new to the Springfield area so it has been a challenge locating different avenues to find children. We have seen growth since the program has began and I hope to see this increase as the program continues. Well, that’s all for this week. Au Revoir.
      -Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment